All people has individuals little regions of bumpy skin, cellulite. When you cannot completely eliminate cellulite, you could reduce its appearance with a few home remedies. Adding coffee for your beauty regime is definitely an excellent method to enhance the texture of the epidermis and the skin glowing all day long. Ground espresso beans will stimulate the bloodstream flow and lead to smoother, firmer skin. Packed with antioxidants, coffee grounds won’t hydrate the skin but probably remove old skin debris. So, try these DIY coffee scrubs suggested by cosmetologist Nandita Das.
Coffee and coconut oil scrub
The caffeine will smoothen the skin, and also the coconut can help secure moisture inside your skin.
Steps to make use of:
- Mix 1 cup coffee grounds with ½ cup brown sugar
- Adding 1 cup coconut oil towards the mixture.
- Combine all of the ingredients completely.
- Wash the body with  water and massage the scrub to your wet skin in circular motion.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water.
The body will feel hydrated and extremely soft. Follow this routine every week and you’ll begin to see the texture of the epidermis improving. The scrub may also reduce the look of cellulite.
Coffee and yogurt scrub
This scrub could be just perfect in case your skin is dry. Both malai and yogurt will secure moisture inside your skin.
Steps to make use of –
- To ½ cup freshly ground coffee, add ½ cup cacao powder
- Adding ½ cup malai or yogurt towards the mixture.
- Finally, add two tablespoons honey and mix all of the ingredients completely.
- Use a light coat of the mixture on the skin, allow accept fifteen minutes after which wash them back with lukewarm water.
Apply this scrub two times per week to combat dried-out skin. Also, use these natural, home-made scrubs.