Are you plain fed up with trying one firming lotion after another and not getting any results? You aren’t alone in your frustrations. Have you seen what the price is for brand name firming creams these days? The worst part about it is that they don’t even live up to their claims. The best skin firming face lotion must contain the latest ingredients that are on the cutting edge of skin firming technology. Here are 6 ingredients any skin cream you use must contain if you want to see real results.
1. Ever felt like you were putting a layer of liquid skin on your face? You can if you use a skin firming cream that contains CynergyTK. CynergyTK is a bio-active keratin that is very similar to the protein naturally found in the skin. When you apply CynergyTK to your skin it stimulates the re-growth of collagen and elastin, which in turn promotes firmness and elasticity.
2. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) supports the skin barrier (the outer surface of skin), increases its resiliency, and improves texture by making pores look smaller. It also helps balance oil production, and—bonus! —it’s good for all skin types.
3. Wakame is Japanese sea kelp. It is becoming popular as an ingredient in skin firming products but you have to make sure it is used in high concentrations if you really want to see results. Many products just contain a hint of wakame, such as those firming body washes that are becoming so common these days. Firming body wash does not work and the only way you are going to see the benefits wakame can have on improving your skin’s firmness, elasticity, and tone is by using a firming cream that contains it as an active ingredient.
4. The best skin firming face lotions and creams will contain vitamin E. Vitamin E is effective in improving the firmness and elasticity of the skin while reducing wrinkles, age spots, and protecting your skin from UV rays. In summary, vitamin E packs a punch when it comes to fighting aging from different directions. Only use products that contain natural vitamin E however. Synthetic forms of vitamin E are not nearly as effective.
5. Maracuja, or passion fruit extract, is a Brazilian delight that may sound tasty enough to eat but its real benefit lies in its topical application. Maracuja is rich in linolenic acid, which is an essential fatty acid that nourishes and revitalizes the skin. After using a skin firming cream that contains maracuja, your skin will feel as soft as velvet and as firm as it felt 10 years ago. As an added benefit, maracuja balances sebum so your skin never feels too oily or too dry.
6. Coenzyme Q10 is always used in the best skin firming face creams because it is rich in antioxidants and can also help the regrowth of collagen and elastin. It can make your skin feel soft, reduce wrinkles, and tighten up saggy, aging skin. Not just any coenzymeQ10 is effective however. You need to look for coenzyme Q10 in the nano-emulsion form because it is designed to deeply penetrate through layers of your skin for maximum results.
In conclusion, the best skin firming face lotion must contain these 5 magical ingredients. Within just days of using this product your skin will feel softer, firmer, and more youthful and it won’t be long before your friends are wondering what it is that is making you look so young. Don’t let saggy, aging skin bring you down. All you have to do is use a good firming cream with the right ingredients and you will be on your way to looking like a million bucks.